This year’s theme is:
Aligned with the 10th Sustainable Development Goal: “Reduced Inequalities”
Photography passionates of all ages, backgrounds and experience levels are invited to compete with their best street photograph for a chance to win a $1,000 prize. Let your lens tell us the story this time, and be the winner.
How to compete?
1. Get your ticket for Changemaker Festival.
2. APPLY HERE
3. Follow @changemakerlb on social media
4. Upload your pictures to Instagram, tag @changemakerlb and include the following hashtag #changemakerphotographer in your caption. Make sure to participate by June 21!
5. Attend the Changemaker festival on June 28 – 29 where all shortlisted images will be displayed.During the festival, top 10 finalists will be announced and the$1,000 winner will be picked!
Terms and conditions
• One submission is accepted per photographer only.
• A media release form is requested for each and every recognizable person captured in the photo. For minors, parental consent is to be sought as well.
• Any photo that explicitly displays or encourages a criminal offense, law violations, or sexual obscenity is ineligible to enter the competition.
• Any photo that infringes the intellectual property rights; copyrights, trademarks, or contract rights is ineligible to enter the competition.
• Any photo that harms any human or animal is ineligible to enter the competition.
• The photograph’s property rights remain those of the photographer throughout and after the competition; however, the photographer grants Changemaker the right to use and display the submitted photo in all its communication material.
• Copyright remains for the photographer at all times. A tag credit line will be added to each reproduced photograph by Changemaker. For this, watermarks on pictures will not be accepted.
• The Changemaker reserves full rights to revoke, withdraw or disqualify photos from the competition.
• The Changemaker assumes no responsibility for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information submitted by the photographer.
• All participants must be present during the Changemaker Festival on the —- of June where results will be announced.
• Changemaker reserves full right to publish pictures taken of the event and of the person.
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
• Closing date for entry will be June 21. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• Participants may only enter the competition in their own name.